The events that happened in the past is your past. However, we keep on allowing those old tapes to be replayed over and over again. We look at events that happened to us many years ago and we keep it in the present moment. The negative thoughts that were attached to them are still there. […]
In this intensive one-day seminar learn the secrets to create a relationship with your customer. It’s all about being in their moment and understanding their needs. The question then becomes: How can you sell something to someone, where you bully yourself into their sandbox? Learn the proven techniques on how to:
- Listen effectively to your customers; Improve your communication skills
- Win customers over on the telephone
- Sell to your most stubborn customers
- Deal with aggressive customers
- Become a “pressure-free” sales person, one who is a pleasure to deal with
- Persuasively win others to your way of thinking
- Create business leadership techniques
- Make a positive mind work for you
Below are some tips that Ron will touch on during the workshop to improve customer service and bottom line for your business:
1. Always tell your customer what you CAN do for them. Don’t begin your conversation by telling them what you CAN’T do.
2. Allow irate customers to vent. Do not interrupt them or start to speak until they have finished having their say.
3. Diffuse anger by saying “I’m sorry or “I apologize.”
4. Make certain that your “solution” to the customer’s problem is acceptable to them. Get their approval and agreement.
Please click below on the pay now and you will be directed to the payment screen. Thanks for your interest.
Need More Information?
Are you ready for change?